I, like most girls, sooner or later started to think about how to minimize their costs "on beauty." First, of course, that comes to mind is to start doing something myself, and if from such procedures as, for example, sugaring and I can't resist (and is deep bikini still less manicure with two times), then go to a homemade manicure is. Besides, my nails, regardless of all factors, begin to exfoliate and shrink after the first manicure with gel Polish and my manicure is some kind of continuous loop of the "a month to go with gel Polish, month nails restore and go without him."
So in "normal" life I try to do the usual cut/hardware/combo manicure with regular clear varnish. But when I started to do it, I realized that very few masters do a regular manicure without coating, because it is certainly not profitable to the master. Then I decided to buy a set and manicuring themselves. My first camera was this one of the Fixed Price, but pretty soon it went in the trash, and then, recently, by happy coincidence, I went to the Magnet Cosmetics, where I saw and purchased this set at the absolutely ridiculous price of 280 rubles.
The kit includes the camera, battery-powered, and five cutters.
Let's start with the device itself. Plastic body, anything anywhere does not creak, does not fall off. Has four modes of operation.
Cutters are inserted without clicking, hold on tight, don't vypaivajut, no shaking when working.
At work automatically turns on the flashlight, but it is absolutely useless, since Shine is not on the nail itself, as above. Table lamp when working with this machine must.
Works on AA batteries, bought at a Fixed Price for 55 rubles.
1. The nozzle is of cylindrical shape with a fine-grained coating for processing and shaping of the nails.
2. 2 the nozzle drive rough/rough surfaces for the treatment of rough skin, calluses and apophyses.
3. Nozzle with soft polishing disk of felt to smooth and give Shine to the nails.
Let's just say, glitter nails this cutter will attach, but it is possible to clean at the end of the manicure dust from the cuticle area and side bolsters.
4. Head with blunt tip for rough processing and grinding of nails.
5. The nozzle is cone-shaped with fine-grain coating for machining the edges of nails.
Now I will tell you about the manicure procedure. I just want to warn you that I'm not a master of nail service, can make mistakes and I apologize in advance.
1. Remove the length with a nail file and shape the free edge.
2. Pusher push back the cuticle. You can do without it, and immediately start processing the cuticle, but not in the case if you have very long and "hard" cuticle.
3. Take the nozzle # 5 and remove the cuticle. If you haven't done the manicure, your cuticles have significantly grown, it's better to do a regular manicure, and then subsequently remove the milling cutter, as I did. As soon as I see that the cuticle began to grow, I just clean it with a cutter, a cuticle it cleans very well.
4. The nozzle # 4 I clean dry skin around the free edge.
5. Nozzle No. 3 I will go over the cuticle and side rollers, removing dust and residues from the cuticle.
6. I can then cover the nail Smart Enamel or the usual clear varnish.
Well, the result:
A set for manicure to buy definitely recommend. Given that the average manicure costs from 1000 to 1500 (affordable salons), and to make it necessary every 2-4 weeks to benefit from the purchase of this device, the cost of 300 rubles, is obvious. Reduced a star for the spoiled nozzle for removal of callosities, the rest I am happy.
I hope my review was useful for you. Thank you for your attention.