Dishwasher Kaizer 13 sets of dishes, size XL. Use every day and on weekends sometimes 2-3 times to start the car. Washing dishes is fine, the main use quality detergents (tablets, powder, salt, rinse aid). After the Washing cycle and drying the dishes "squeaking" from cleanliness and no smell of chemicals.
I think that all dishwashers - classmates, my car, about equally well cope with the task, but for me there are several obvious advantages Kaizer:
1. Large size. Allows you to wash a 9 liter pan, grid from the plate and the pan!!!
2. Upper basket for Cutlery. Much easier than a bucket.
3. Economical consumption of electricity. Class A+.
4. There is a program for crystal and half load.
After 2 years of happiness using a dishwasher, I want to note the main advantages and recommendations for those who still doubt the purchase:
1. Released a huge amount of time. It is a shame that after family dinner all go into the living room, and I stay at the sink to wash the dishes. And with the car all Packed and went together to play or watch a movie.
2. Manicure and handles! There is no comments.
3. The kitchenware looks like new. Pots and pans Shine.
4. Plaque tea?? With a dishwasher you can forget forever.
5. The flow of water. According to the average estimate I have reduced the water consumption at 3 m3 per month.
6. There is no RAID detergent on the dishes.
but there are also disadvantages:
1. Touch-sensitive controls. Often hurt the hand passed by and the machine is switched on.
2. All the dishes not suitable for washing in the machine can safely throw away.
3. Does not have a timer. It is not clear how soon this will be over the sink.
4. Criticisms of the older generation. "What's so hard for one Cup with a spoon to wash?"
I recommend the dishwasher Kaizer! But take off one star for the timer and the sensor.